Someone requested that I do a close up to show the quilting. I'm still not sure you can see it, but here it is. There are lots of loopy loops and some of them appear to be hearts. If you could see the side I started on and progress to the side I finished on you would see how I got better (or braver) as I went along.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Madison's quilt...done!
Here is the finished quilt, also pictured are a pillow case and a dolly quilt. Not pictured...there are also curtains

Someone requested that I do a close up to show the quilting. I'm still not sure you can see it, but here it is. There are lots of loopy loops and some of them appear to be hearts. If you could see the side I started on and progress to the side I finished on you would see how I got better (or braver) as I went along.
Here is a closer view. I just really had fun doing these, they aren't anything to put in a quilt show, but if there was a "Just for love" quilt show out there, they would rate #1. I hope the grandkids will enjoy these for a long time. (I obviously am referring to all of the ones I have done so far, they are not all pictured here)
I am still having a difficult time with the cold and cough I have. I stayed home from church and slept much, also called in sick on Monday and went to the DR again. More antibiotics and a cough syrup with codiene so I could sleep at night. If it's not better by Friday, it's back to the DR again.
Someone requested that I do a close up to show the quilting. I'm still not sure you can see it, but here it is. There are lots of loopy loops and some of them appear to be hearts. If you could see the side I started on and progress to the side I finished on you would see how I got better (or braver) as I went along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
The quilt is beautiful. Great job!
I hope you get feeling better soon.
Such a pretty quilt! I think she will love it - it's just perfect for a little girl!
Oh no! It's yucky to be sick. I hope you feel better:(
WOW! Impressive! You are just so talented, and as always, it turned out beautiful!
Hope you get feeling better!
Your quilt turned out so beautiful! You are truly talented, in so many areas! I hope you feel better soon.
I'm sorry you're still not feeling well. You poor thing! The quilt looks so good! I love the dolly quilt. What a cute idea.
You do such and amazing job on those quilts. Wow. Way to go. I hope you feel better.
The quilt is amazing, I could never do anything like that!
The quilt is amazing, I could never do anything like that!
Post a Comment