Bill and Karen were married in 1974 and were blessed with six children through the years. The nest is empty and they are now thoroughly enjoying their 6 grandchildren!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Now...2007
Last year Bill's brother came to visit and we got the first picture of them together in a long time!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is pretty cool! The differences between them seem more marked to me now; I don't know if that's their age or my age working on my brain :) And I agree, Dallas does look quite a bit like the young pictures of Dad.
I can't believe how much alike they look! I really am not even sure who is who, although my guess is that Bill is on the right in the picture, on the left looking at it.
5 comments:
That is pretty cool! The differences between them seem more marked to me now; I don't know if that's their age or my age working on my brain :) And I agree, Dallas does look quite a bit like the young pictures of Dad.
I love that pic of Dad in the wagon-which one is he? Glad I can tell now!
Wow!! I love it, I'd forgotten how similar they look (then again the last time I saw Jeff, he had a mustache).
I can't believe how much alike they look! I really am not even sure who is who, although my guess is that Bill is on the right in the picture, on the left looking at it.
That is almost eerie....nothing against Bill--but I never thought 2 Bills were possible!! :)
Post a Comment