Well, we have slowed down a little on our room...I know, it was already slow.
We went to Idaho last weekend for my nephew's wedding and a visit with family. Very whirlwind trip. We managed to get through Monday just fine, but just had a lot of catching up to do at the house.
Tuesday Bill called while I was on lunch break at work and said he had been sent by ambulance to the hospital. He has kidney stones. OUCH. He had Albert pick him up and take him to the pharmacy and home.
We were feeding the Missionaries on Tuesday evening and I didn't want to cancel them so I called Joanna (single sister, Bill HT her and she VT me) asked her to come to dinner too. Bill was here, but dead to the world on pain killers. When dinner was done the Missionaries gave Bill a blessing and he actually rested pretty well through the night.
He had an apointment with the Dr Wednesday and goes to another apointment today in Bountiful to hopefully have the stones removed. We are hoping all goes well with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
No fun. I hope all gets back to normal here soon for you!
:( Hope he's better soon!!
Post a Comment