OK I was doing good to even remember the wive's names till I got home, so this is Matt and Jolene, 3 little boys, then a girl. They were here visiting from Spokane Washington.
This is (An)Drew and Janelle. They have 3 little girls, but we were having a hard time rounding everyone up. So here they are with the youngest. They live here in the area.
Back row here is (left to right) Chad Auggie and Sharon. Front row, Chase, Nick and Sabrina...They live in South Jordan, it was in their subdivision where we had the get together.
Jenny and her 2 girls here from Eugene Oregon...(Hubby had to work)
Peter, here from Roy Utah
Doug, Lisa and their little son...they live in Riverton Utah
Jeff and Jeri, here from Mesa Arizona
Mary's 4 oldest boys (left to right) Drew, Matt, Doug, Chad...as always it was really fun having them all together

Becky's son Josh
What would a Reid reunion be without Bill and Jeff playing guitars and singing???
Aunt Mary and Aunt Jeri
This is Becky, her son Josh and her 2 little daughters...They live in Logan Utah...Becky's husband had to work.
Lisa and her kids. They are down to visit from Pocatello. Her husband is in school there and was busy with school stuff.

The little ones all had a great time in the park and in the small pool nearby. And the rest of us visited and ate off and on all afternoon. It was great to be together and see this much of the family again!
Becky's son Josh
The little ones all had a great time in the park and in the small pool nearby. And the rest of us visited and ate off and on all afternoon. It was great to be together and see this much of the family again!





6 comments:
That looked like a fun family reunion! It's nice to have pictures of all the different families.
I'm glad you got to go! And kinda bummed that I'm so far away to have missed it. But I'm so happy you posted pictures of everyone. Wow, how much they've changed since the last cousins reunion!
How nice to be so close to so much family. It looks like you all had a great time.
How fun to get everyone together! I would have loved to hear Bill and Jeff sing too. I'm really looking forward to the Earl cousin reunion in August.
Looks like you guys had a great time! I would have loved to hear Bill and Jeff sing together. I'm really looking forward to our Earl cousin reunion in August!
Feeling so sad that I couldn't make it now that I see the pictures of everyone. Wow--it looks like so much fun! And I really HATE that I missed Dad and Bill singing. :( Well, next time for sure. Thanks for all the pictures!
Post a Comment