Friday, July 4, 2008
Happy 4th of JULY !!
Well, I got to sleep in this morning...after waking up at 4:30 AM like I do everyday... I just closed my eyes and willed myself back to sleep! I didn't get up till 8:40! Now that's really pushing it for me:) I am doing some ceramics today for a friend and then some yardwoek. Bill is helping a brother in the ward put a new back porch on his house. We will probably grill and watch fireworks tonight. Nothing heavy for our 4th, but it's nice to be "off".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
i HOPE YOU enjoy your day off! What a nice break--and YAY FOR SLEEPING IN! Wow....if only!
Isn't it so nice to sleep in so late? Oh, so relaxing! We're undecided on fireworks tonight. We did grill some chicken for dinner, but I think the kids will definitely be ready for sleep long before it gets dark enough for fireworks.
I wanted to invite you guys down for the 4th, but our air conditioning broke at the beginning of the week and isn't fixed yet. I didn't think you'd want to come swelter in our house! Glad you got to sleep in - that's such a treat!
Post a Comment