Friday, October 24, 2008

Witches' Night Out

There is much excitement as we all prepare for the "Witches' Night Out. It's a long standing tradition at Garder Village in West Jordan.

Brad and Destiny rode the bus down from Boise to join us for a great weekend!

Destiny wove ribbons and flowers in her hair...

Brad went Goth, he had me paint his nails black...
Blow drying the "glue" in Wesley's hair....


Brad and Destiny, Wes and Ruth. Destiny was the makeup artist...didn't she do a fantastic job?!


And Bill,and myself...the wizard and witch. No make up for us...

Here's a picture of the gals from work that did Witches' night out...Merrilee, Lanett, (me) Robin, Wendy and Christie. This is our 2nd year going...


And then I just had Bill snap pictures of witches from all around...


The costumes were so varied...


The longer women have been going, the more elaborate their costumes...


There was no end to the creativity....


This witch had the grossest teeth! She sat by the door to the restaurant and "cackled" at everyone...It was a great effect.


And such a sweet grandma witch...


Another group of witches...


That's it from our camera, I want to post some of the pictures from Brad's camera, but will have to wait. This has been lots of fun, we're glad our boys and their girlfriends joined us.

















7 comments:

Stephanie said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Some people really went all out, didn't they! What a neat tradition. :-)

Melinda said...

I'm so glad to see this all up!!! Did Ruth actually end up being able to go? In any case, the group looks awesome! Definately excited to see what Brad caught. Glad you got to go!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun night! I'm so glad the boys and their girls were able to join you guys for that! And I'm sure Destiny had a blast, considering how much she loves Halloween :)

Sarah said...

Ooh, I heard about that last year after it happened and then we moved so I never got to go. You all look great. What a fun night!

Michelle said...

What great costumes! That sounds like a really fun evening. I am a witch every year, it seems to suit me! :-)

Happylady said...

Well, It is great to see that you are doing so well. Life is still great. Doing well, still have a job. working for HP as a corporate lead, life is going well.