Bill and Karen were married in 1974 and were blessed with six children through the years. The nest is empty and they are now thoroughly enjoying their 6 grandchildren!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Way overdue!
Aaron and Dad at the church before G'pa's 80th B'day dinner on Saturday Allen shared the glory because his B'day is the day after G'pa's.
Dad, Allen and the family having a B'day dinner at ElGallo Giro...our favorite mexican place!
Complete with Mariachi band and singers...they were wonderful!
Thank you SO much for posting pictures of Dad's 80th! I've been so bad about blogging, but it was wonderful to see these - I really enjoyed being there with everyone to celebrate.
3 comments:
Missing El Gallo Giro's is the pits! Looks like everyone had fun, though!
Thank you SO much for posting pictures of Dad's 80th! I've been so bad about blogging, but it was wonderful to see these - I really enjoyed being there with everyone to celebrate.
Post a Comment