Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another Monday morning

Yes I realize it's Thursday, but I just can't keep looking at a week ago Monday and remembering that awful feeling. By the way I am now currently registered and legal:)

5:45 am again...on my way to the vanpool pick up point....My phone rings and I answer, glancing at the name, Boschi cell

Me: Hello.... (pause) hello....silence ...Melinda, are you there....Little noises now being heard. I realize it' may be one of the children.... Evie is this you?

Evie: Hi Gramma, I love you. What a sweet sound! As we chat Evie tells me she had Easter at her house and at Gramma's house. Yes, Carson is in his bed asleep. Lizzie is asleep. Mommy and Daddy are asleep. She's a big girl. Unfortunately I had to have her take the phone to Mommy. But then I smiled all the way to work:)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm so glad it made you happy! It made us remember to plug in the phone every night instead of maybe leaving it out. :)

Rachel Holloway said...

What a sweet morning call!! :)