Here I am explaining to Barney Baruch that I'm taking a 10-year-old girl to the movies.

The painting arrived from Paris; "...There's something about her smile ... hang it someplace."

Far left: "Ah ... Smell that. Fifth Avenue bus fumes. There's no air like the air of New York City!"Left: "I won't be having dinner tonight, Mrs. Pugh."
There's more.






2 comments:
I really enjoyed this play. You did great! Glad we could go!
Very cool, Uncle Bill. It's a total trip to see you performing and bald. All I see is my dad, only I know he hasn't been in a production in many decades, so it really CAN'T be him in those pictures even though my brain tells me it is! I'm sure you did awesome. :)
Lately I've been singing "Lullaby Against Bad Dreams" and "I'll Leave My Love" to my daughter and they remind me of you singing at every family gathering. Good times!
Post a Comment