
Long week, longer day! I actually came home from work and curled up on the loveseat and went to sleep to the news droning in the background. Any way Bill asked me what was for dinner...now I ask you who can ask about dinner at a time like this? I told him Wes had some leftover pizza in the freezer...have at. He ate some pizza and then stetched out in his recliner for a nap. This is what he looked like when he woke up! This has happened one other time, we don't know what he's allergic to but it is an allergic reaction. It would be more fun to say it was my reaction to him waking me from a nap, but, at least this time, not so.
7 comments:
Oh, poor Dad! For a second I thought he was just biting half his lip. At least if it's only happened once before it can't be something he has too often. Glad you enjoyed napping on your extra day of the year!
Yikes! I know you told me last night that Dad's lip was all swollen, but that looks terrible! Too bad you don't know what's causing it. So how long does it take to go away? I hope it's better soon!
Sat morning about 10 he got up, it was mostly down by then, but it is a shocker to get a first look at it!
I say, Bill, it's too bad you can't say "You should have seen the other guy." Hope it is back to normal by now.
I say, Bill, it's too bad you can't say "You should have seen the other guy." Hope it is back to normal by now.
OH MAN!! Kind of reminds me of when my dad and Bill went out to play in the water all day and my dad got that sunburn / allergic reaction and his lips blew up crazy big! I hope Bills gets feeling better--
Wow, you told me about this, but I didn't think it would be this big, yikes!! Hope you figure it out soon, even though I'm sure it makes his smart-alek comments come out kinda funny:)
Post a Comment