Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Still sick...

I guess I should have gone to the Dr last Friday. I felt a little better and decided to give work a try on Monday. Part way into the day I realized I was in a good amount of pain...my face and ears. By the time I got home all I could do was crawl into bed and sleep. I did call the Dr for an appointment for this morning. I am pretty sure that I have sinus and ear infections. I will be staying home today.

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Take it easy and get better! What a bummer to be sick!!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh, that doesn't sound fun. I hope you get better soon!

Nicia said...

You poor thing. I have have sinus infections before and they are absolutely miserable!! Feel better soon!!

Kathy Whittle said...

I hope you're on an antibiotic now and on the mend. What a bummer. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this! Feel better soon!

Michelle said...

Usually the wait and see works pretty well. But when it doesn't, then I am kicking myself for not getting happy meds sooner. Hope you feel better soon!