Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Feeling good!

When I checked everyone's blog tonight I realized if anyone looked at my blog they would think I was still sick. I am feeling quite good this week! Antibiotics really help to kick the infection:) I have been going to bed earlier and sleeping very well.

I did scouts today, they made catapults last week for their engineer activity badge. This week they got to have a "marshmellow war" with their catapults. It was great fun, I was glad they had their war outside though:) Next week will will be making terrariums. I have 9 very active boys and they really wear me out, but it's great

Well, time for bed so I am signing off. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Nicia said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!!

Rachel Holloway said...

gLAD TO HEAR. I had been wondering about you! Sure does make you appreciate all your well days when you're sick!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better that's awesome!!

Stephanie said...

Glad you're feeling better!