Here is Michelle painting the "tissue wall". She actually paints the tissue onto the wall, which creates a beautiful texture. Following this process she white washed it to lighten it a little (I was having a little anxiety over the color) It will also have gold veining through it which adds depth and elegance...beautiful!
Albert cleaned up and smoothed out the repairs Bill and I made to the heat vent. As we work we find all kinds of oddities about "this OLD house". The way they did the heat vents was one of those oddities. We were loosing a lot of heat into the wall instead of into the room.
Our exotic new room fan and light. We LOVE it!! In the back ground you can see the "tissue wall" And to the side, Michelle touches up along the wall she is "drifting".

The work moves along and we are very excited about the changes. We have a lot to accomplish
before the painting can be finished and the floors done. We are SO much further along than we would have been if we didn't have the help of Michelle and Albert. Thanks again to their talent and determination!!
The work moves along and we are very excited about the changes. We have a lot to accomplish
before the painting can be finished and the floors done. We are SO much further along than we would have been if we didn't have the help of Michelle and Albert. Thanks again to their talent and determination!!





3 comments:
Wow! I don't think I'd realized that you're effectively turning the room around. Wow. I can't wait to see more!!
LOVE your fan! It's all coming together!
Super mag! Love the "tissue" wall, and the color--woot!
Post a Comment