Friday, January 25, 2008
Hogle Zoo July 2007
Here are Kellen and Maddi just arrived at Salt Lake City's Hogle Zoo. In the bird exhibit, the bird is trained to take donations from the kids and put in the donation box. So here's Emily and Kellen making their donations. The bottom picture is Kellen and Emily in the children's play area of the zoo.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
The kids had so much fun that day, and I was so glad that we came to visit! And your pictures of the Provo Falls are beautiful. I think the thing that I like best about the Pic of the Day Challenge is seeing all the beautiful things in our lives that we might not otherwise stop to take notice of.
Karen,
Thanks for posting the pictures of your visit to the zoo - especially thanks for inviting Emily! She had a great time and loves doing things with Kellen.
Post a Comment