Bill and Karen were married in 1974 and were blessed with six children through the years. The nest is empty and they are now thoroughly enjoying their 6 grandchildren!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Nothing is as wonderful as
Nothing is as wonderful as sleep when you have been up since 4:30 AM and worked till 7 PM...It's now 8:15, I know I'm supposed to put all the directions on here, but I am sooo tired and Wesley is waiting for the computer. I have enjoyed reading everyone's great moments!
Well, this is a little unprecedented... The person who is "it" has a blog that is for invited readers only, as near as I can tell. I'm not sure exactly what to do with that. Unless the "arter family" wants to tell us how to get to where they're putting the post, I imagine we will have to let someone else pick up the tag from here... The full instructions can be found on any of the following blogs: mine, Melinda's, Stephanie's, Rachel's, LaNita's, and Sarah Hare's :)
Well my dearest friend. We here in Idaho miss you greatly. I get to graduate on March 12th with my BA. in Information System Securities. Just ask Bill what that is he will have a great idea.
As I read this, "As a parent I've seen my children grow up and be so much better parents than I was. You have it all together..." I had a huge question mark in my head. All together?!? Some days I wonder how I'll EVER make it to where you are, things are just so...crazy. I'm glad, though, to know you are human like me and had you're 'times' too. I love you!
5 comments:
You dont know me, and I dont know you, but I am "it"!
Well, this is a little unprecedented... The person who is "it" has a blog that is for invited readers only, as near as I can tell. I'm not sure exactly what to do with that. Unless the "arter family" wants to tell us how to get to where they're putting the post, I imagine we will have to let someone else pick up the tag from here... The full instructions can be found on any of the following blogs: mine, Melinda's, Stephanie's, Rachel's, LaNita's, and Sarah Hare's :)
Opps Sorry!! My blog is thearterfamily.blogspot.com....
SORRY!! I didnt mean to upset anyone!! I done know why my other blog didnt come up!!
Well my dearest friend. We here in Idaho miss you greatly. I get to graduate on March 12th with my BA. in Information System Securities. Just ask Bill what that is he will have a great idea.
Love you lots
Ida
irhastings@gmail.com
As I read this, "As a parent I've seen my children grow up and be so much better parents than I was. You have it all together..." I had a huge question mark in my head. All together?!? Some days I wonder how I'll EVER make it to where you are, things are just so...crazy. I'm glad, though, to know you are human like me and had you're 'times' too. I love you!
Post a Comment