Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Trying to post a pix



Whee! This is a picture of Kellen at the museum. He went with Bill during the summer and they were having this "Toad"ally awesome display. They had a great outing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's too cute!! Thanks for the comments and encouragement. I will try to keep pics posted for you. I know things are really busy for Josh and LaNita right now.

Melinda said...

Posting the pic looks like a success. And it looks like Kellen was having fun with Grandpa!

Anonymous said...

I showed Kellen his picture on your blog and he was quite thrilled to see himself up on your page! It looks great, and I look forward to seeing more stuff come up on your page!

Anonymous said...

Karen,
I just wanted to let you know we changed our url for our blog to unblock it from public so that our last name wouldn't be out there. So this is the new site.

http://webelieveinangels.blogspot.com/