This is our own Wesley...who called me on my way home from work ON HALLOWEEN DAY and asked if I had a costume he could wear to work at Coldstone Creamery....I had none. When I got home we went shopping...first to Walgreens where he bought the hat and the mask (the hat had a leapard band on it which he would not wear, so he also bought a black headband for the hat). Then we went to a costume shop so he could buy a cape, but the only ones left were $30-$50 and he didn't have that kind of money. Next stop...WalMart. Their costumes were very picked over and came in sizes 2-14. He looked at fabric and found some red velveteen which he paid for then rushed home for an hour of design and sew before his shift at work started. This is what we came up with ...I wanted to make him a banner that said"Super Scooper" Which I thought would be appropriate for an ice cream place, but he would have no part of it.
Christmas Eve..getting ready to unwrap the PJ package...Notice Annie who loves to be the center of attention.
Hey, What's this?! These are NOT pajama's
But I love 'em anyway





2 comments:
These are some fun costumes and pictures. Wesley's costumes I think are more creative than Owen's and Morgan's have tended to be. They almost always ended up in BDUs sporting painted-on injuries - nearly every year since they were old enough to think that soldiers were really cool. I like the Musketeer outfits.
I like the "Super Scooper", I'm glad he had fun, and sad that you couldn't help me with my costume for Halloween...bummer.
Post a Comment