Sunday, September 28, 2008
Sick ...again
I guess I need to get a grip on my health or something. It seems I just get over something and the next something comes along. I went to work on Wednesday and Thursday even though I didn't feel well. Perhaps if I had stayed in bed then I would feel better now...hmm Anyway I called in sick on Friday hoping if I kept a low profile I would be up to the RS conference on Saturday....wrong! I felt worse on saturday...it's the head, ears, throat, post nasal drip and cough that keeps you awake and gives you a headache stuff. I also have a tendancy for ear infections when it gets like this. We don't have church til 1PM so I'll see how I feel then. If I call in sick for work tomorrow I will have to go see the DR, and I hate that. Well for now it was nice catching up on what all of you are doing, and it's back to bed for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I'm sorry you just can't seem to lick this! I have something like it, basically just the coughing myself awake and keeping me there. I hope we can both get better soon, but you especially. Good luck getting to church!
Sorry you're not feeling well, and haven't for so long! I hope that this passes, and that you feel better soon.
Hope you feel better soon!
I hope you get better!!
Here's wishing you lots of rest and lots of fluids so you'll feel better :) I hope it goes away soon!
I'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. That's never fun. We'll keep you in our prayers!! Hope you get well soon!
Post a Comment