Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged...All about me

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is Ann, after my mom.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? After Jordan called me and talked to me about his mission call.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey ham.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 4 girls, 2 boys

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so, at least when I'm not being anal retentive or OCD.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I don't think so.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Well,maybe.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Chex,

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If I'm wearing laces, most of the time I wear slip ons.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? right now...Rocky Road or Pistashio Almond.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Do they look happy or stressed

15. RED OR PINK? Some days red....some days.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Hmmm, probably that I get meticulous about things that really don't matter the most.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ? My kids...all of them...if I explain too much I'll have a weepy evening.

18. FRUITS OR VEGETABLES? YES

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pink socks... I lose the shoes when I walk in the door:)

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Silence...me typing...alone.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Teal

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Gardenia... or lavendar.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Bill.

25. WERE YOU A BAND GEEK, A DRAMA NERD, OR A SPORTS BUFF IN SCHOOL? I was in choir and drill team.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Probably gymnastics.2

7. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown, now streaked with gray.

28. EYE COLOR? Medium brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but I've tried 2 times.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Yes

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Scarlet

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Yes

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I'm on a cheesecake binge right now.

37. BURGER KING OR MCDONALDS? Burger King...Yes, the Whopper:)

38. DO YOU FOLLOW A LIST WHEN YOU SHOP OR DO YOU GO UP AND DOWN ALL THE AISLES? List, then wander

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Book Of Mormon at home... at work I'm listening to a book on CD "Whisperings" can't remember the author

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?Don't have one.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? the first few minutes of the 9 o'clock news.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids singing and playing the piano, or visiting or playing games...wait, mybe the singing...in harmony.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? Where is home? The furthest I have been from Bill is when I was in Idaho and he was in Okinowa...18 months. But it seemed pretty far from home (my family in California) when I got married and moved 2,000 miles away to Illinois. Of course now I feel pretty far from everyone I love, except Bill.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Singing, sewing, serving others...

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Pleasanton, Alameda, California

OK Sarah H. Have you already been tagged? And Lindsey, how about you

3 comments:

Nicia said...

That was fun to read! I know it takes a little bit of time, but I think it's so fun to get to know everybody better, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

I loved reading all the little things in that tag, in some cases seeing the similarities between us. It never ceases to amaze me how close I feel to you now that I'm no longer a teenager under your roof :)

Kathy Whittle said...

Thanks for doing this tag - It's fun to learn a little more about you! Cheesecake...yum!