Okay...I don't blog very often...
Thursday I had to go to the dentist to have some crown work started and a tooth filled. The teeth they were working on were in the far back. By the time they finished I felt like my lips would never pucker again, they were so stretched out. On Friday I had just finished breakfast and out popped my temporary crown. What a bummer! At least I didn't swallow it. I tried to call the dentist but he is always closed on Friday and doesn't leave a number for emergencies. Monday being a holiday, I will have to carry my crown around till Tuesday.
Friday Bill picked me up from work and we went to the Bountiful Temple since the Salt Lake Temple is closed for cleaning. The view of the valley from the Bountiful Temple is breathtaking. When we were done we picked Wesley up from work and went to pick up his suit at Mr Mac's. He looks very sharp in his new suit. Then we went to dinner at a Chinese buffet. The food was wonderful.
I am thrilled to get a 3 day weekend and might even get my desk cleaned off and paperwork filed between Saturday and Monday night. Bill and I are going to a movie tonight...Bucket List... And hopefully will have a quiet sabbath.
I just read over the last little bit...boring! Now you know why I don't post much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Your stuff is NEVER boring! It is so nice to at least hear about what you are doing--to us it is all new! So--don't feel bad. We would love to hear more!!!
Sounds like a fun evening. We too are looking forward to a 3 day weekend. YEAH!
Post a Comment