Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tag, I'm it

10 years ago (1998) We had been retired from military life for 2 years and had just bought a house in Kuna. Perhaps Grandpa had just started building my pantry and laundry room in the garage of our new (old) house.

5th things on my "to do" list today.

1) Get up...4:30 AM, dressed and out the door by 5:30 AM
2) Sew @ machine #38...Front seam, over edge bottom of top bra (times 20 bundles)
3) Sew @ machine #37...Bra assembly (times 20 bundles)
4) Dust living room and clean kitchen walls of sick sister
5) Throw dinner in the oven before Hubby gets hungry.
Coconut shrimp, garlic bread and brussel sprouts

4 Things I would do if I became a billionaire.

1) pay off debts
2) help kids pay off debts
3) remodel home
4) visit my grandkids

3 bad habits

1) procrastination
2) shopping hungry
3) falling asleep during movie

5 Places I've lived

1) Rantoul Illinois
2) Lubbock Texas
3) Edwards California
4) Kuna Idaho
5) Tooele Utah

5 Jobs I've had

1) Union 76 gas sation attendant
2) Inspector for Sony television
3) Cook at 3 different restaurants
4) watch and jewelry repair
5) Floral delivery

4 things people don't know about me

1) check all the above
2) ripped out transmission of my first car by driving over a matress in the fog
3) was a licenced cosmetologist for about 6 years
4) if I told anyone, they'd know!

I might be the end of the tag.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun! There were a couple of things that I didn't already know, and several that I had to just smile at because they are so very you! Some of them that I do anymore... like falling asleep in front of movies :)

Stephanie said...

You eat Brussels sprouts? That's awesome, so do we. Jeff introduced them to me, and we introduced them to my family. Michelle's making them on Saturday. It's amazing the things you find delicious if you take the time to look past the bad rep and try them!

McD Fam said...

I didn't know you were a cosmetologist! It makes sense though, I never remember your make-up being off, or weird (unless you count Halloween).

Esther said...

I did learn a lot about you. That is so neat. I love your family pictures by the way. You have a good looking family.